Data fascinates me. As associations struggle to compete for members, rich data can provide the “intel” on who members are, and what they really want. The right data will give an edge over the competition by prompting members to engage based on their preferences, not yours.
Bottom line: you’ll make each member feel like they’re your only one.
MY MEMBERSHIP PHILOSOPHY:
· Membership professionals have to be a resource for members.
· Demographic data is key to member engagement.
· Members want to be recognized for their accomplishments.
· Targeted communication helps members succeed by keeping them informed.
MY DATA PHILOSOPHY:
· Clean data supports strong strategy.
· Data conversion should be done right or not at all.
· Historical data doesn’t mean accurate data.
· Staff need training so they can extract every detail.
· Small details can influence big decisions.
✔ I get enormous satisfaction from running reports that illuminate complex issues.
✔ I enjoy pinpointing segmented demographics so marketing campaigns hit home.
✔ I have a natural superpower for visualizing a plan to remediate bad data.
✔ I speak the language of associations and consultants, and am a translator for both.
✔ I’m loyal, honest (to a fault), resourceful, and finish what I start.